Learn About Your Options
Did you know the average lifespan on a home air conditioner or heating system is 12-15 years?
If yours is that old and the repair costs are starting to add up, it may be time for a new installation.
Your HVAC system is a huge investment and we understand that making the right decisions today are crucial to your long-term home comfort.
Here are some of our incentives:
- Free thermostat with a purchase of a complete system*
- Free 1-year preventative maintenance services with a purchase of a complete system*
- Up to $300 Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) rebates on ductless systems*
*Conditions apply. Call for more details.
Here is our current warranty offers for your peace-of-mind:
- 10 years manufacturer’s warranty on new installations only
- 2 years labor warranty on new installations only
HVAC MAINTENANCE OFFER
To protect you from surprise breakdowns and costly repairs, we provide a comprehensive maintenance package.
- $295 cooling & heating tune up (2 visits per year)*
*Pricing for one system. $200 extra for additional system added.
- 1 year maintenance package with any completed repair**
- 1 year labor warrant with any completed repair**
**Conditions apply. Call for more details.
BENEFITS OF HVAC MAINTENANCE
Did you know that regular maintenance can reduce the risk of costly breakdowns by as much as 95%, according to the indoor air quality association?
There are many other benefits to performing regular maintenance such as:
- Help prevent costly breakdowns
- Reduction in energy bills due to better performance
- Extending the operating life of the ac unit
- Regular A/C maintenance allows your system to produce and distribute air more evenly
- Better for the environment as the unit will use less power
- Identification of small issues before they become big issues
- Keeping warranty valid as many require regular maintenance by experienced technicians
- Improved air quality with regular cleaning from A/C maintenance
- Maintain home safety by catching leaks, freezes, and more before they happen
Regular HVAC system tune-ups and safety checks will ensure your system is running efficiently, saving you money on monthly cooling bills.
A thorough maintenance plan completed by licensed and certified technicians also secures the longevity of your HVAC system, providing you peace-of-mind.
WHAT SIZE AIR CONDITIONER OR FURNACE DO I NEED?
Choosing the right size air conditioner or furnace for your home can be stressful. There are many factors about your home that directly affect the performance, efficiency, and cost of a HVAC system.
An A/C that is too small can actually leave your home feeling clammy and uncomfortable, while a unit that is too large will cycle on and off frequently, wasting energy and costing you more on monthly bills. When it comes to choosing an energy efficient furnace, there’s no one size fits all model. If your home’s furnace is too large, it will turn on and off more often, losing it’s efficiency. If it’s too small, it needs to work harder, running more often without adequately heating your space.
Don’t worry though; our certified technicians can help guide you through the process to find the best A/C or furnace size for all home sizes and your specific needs.
HOW WE DETERMINE THE RIGHT HVAC SYSTEM SIZE FOR YOUR NEEDS?
As a general rule, you can multiply your home’s square footage by 25 to roughly estimate the size of air conditioner you require. On average a 2,500 sq/ft home needs an A/C unit with 62,500 BUs and on average a 2,500 sq/ft home will require a furnace with the energy output of 75,000 BTUs, but there are many other factors that need to be considered, such as:
- Age of Home
- Number of Windows
- Room Sizes
- Average Climate
- Building Insulation
Based on these factors and more, our experienced team of heating & cooling technicians can determine the perfect HVAC system size for your home or business.